Accredited Master Jewellers
The following individuals have met the JAA's highest level of industry certification, JAA Accredited Master Jeweller.
|Name||Business||Master Jeweller Number|
|Stephen Dibb||Stephen Dibb Jewellery||MASJEW001|
|Adrian Schulz||Diamonds of Distinction||MASJEW002|
|Peter Keep||Peter Keep||MASJEW003|
|John Rusanen||Stephen Dibb Jewellery||MASJEW004|
With the JAA's accreditation program you can be assured that you are buying from some of the most talented and experienced jewellers in Australia.
Criteria to become a JAA Accredited Master Jeweller
- Currently working for/as JAA member
- Approximately 20 years experience
- Three (3) referees to attest to your ability to manufacture complex pieces as well as design and sketching abilities
- Certificate 4 in Jewellery Manufacture or equivalent
- Details of other supporting criteria such as industry recognition, awards won, contribution to the industry and examples of your work in a portfolio of work
- Have previously trained or currently training an apprentice
- Proposer and seconder (being JAA members)
- Minimum of 8 CPD (continued professional development) points accrued in the last 3 years
The application is reviewed by a panel of three industry professionals. Upon renewal each individual must obtain a minimum of 8 CPD points accrued in the last 3 years. This shows their commitment to ongoing professional development and allows one to keep abreast of the changes within the jewellery industry.
JAA Accreditation recognises an individual's and business' commitment to gaining qualifications and experience. Find out more.