Vision and Mission Statement
To advance the Australian jewellery industry through ethical conduct, high professional standards and efficient business practice.
- The Peak Industry Body that represents greater than 75 percent of industry participants.
- The first Point-of-Contact for:
- Thought Leadership;
- Best Practice;
- Business Networks;
- Career Opportunities; and
- Coordination for our members.
- The Training and Education provider and coordinator for:
- Jewellery Retail Skills;
- Apprentices (all sectors); and
- Ethics and Industry conduct for the Jewellery Industry.
- Recognised and respected as an organisation for excellence and trusted leadership of the Jewellery Industry.
Our Guiding Principles and Values
Integrity: We and our members will maintain the highest standards and integrity.
Ethics: We and our members will have the highest quality of corporate and social responsibility, behaviour and values.
Pro-Active: We will be flexible and proactive in support of our industry.
Promote: We will create a positive image to the public and for our members.
Relationships: We will promote and sustain honest professional relationships through assisting our members achieve their goals.
Representative: We will work with all segments of the industry to represent our members in a positive united way to the public and governments.